Monday, August 4, 2008

I forgot what 7am looked like.

Today is the first time in a long time I've had to wake up before 8. I was really surprised at having a hard time falling to sleep last night. The jitters are here again-- and early. I thought I wouldn't be nervous for my second year of pre-planning. But I am.

There's so much to think about, and my brain was trying to process it all last night. Primarily, I thought about how my room assignment is different from last year (no idea why), and I definitely did not prepare my room for moving in June (bulletin boards still decorated, etc). Hopefully it won't be too much of an inconvenience for whoever is moving into my old room.

I am excited though. I don't know what the next months hold, but I look forward to seeing God at work in my classroom.

I need Thee, O I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
O bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

No comments: